Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Thing #3

My fabulous friend Shanel just cut 10 inches off my hair! Don't worry. I asked her to. And all I can say is, "Aaaaaahhhhhh." It feels good. Now, I've cut 10 inches off before, and I've donated said 5/6 of a foot to Locks of Love before, like I'm going to do now. But I've never had this hairstyle before. Short hair with straight bangs is unexplored territory. 

If you're a guy, you're probably thinking, "You've had short hair before. This is cheating. This isn't a new thing." And if you're a guy, you're probably not even reading this blog. Unless you're married to me and therefore contractually obligated to read my words and be prepared for pop quizzes. But if you're a chick, you know that short hair with the swoop bang is completely different than short hair with the straight bang. Am I right, sistas? Can I get a whut-whut?


10 comments:

Emily said...

Cute new hair! And cute necklace too by the way!

Rachel said...

WHUT-WHUT!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's cute. Congrats on a new look.

Elizabeth said...

I really like the cut...you pull off the straight bang like no other.

Sarah Garner said...

I LOVE IT! Short hair really suites you as does the short bangs! And might I add... it shows off your Tiffany necklace very well!

WHUT-WHUT!

Brit said...

absolutely this is a totally new hair style! love it.

McMillan Family said...

I love your new do. It is always fun to go short.

Shelly said...

I absolutely love it! You look darling!

Brian, Shanel, Taylor + Hudson said...

I love your hair! Can I get your styist's #. LOL you do look really cute though. Can I just tell you, your blog makes me laugh.

Habs said...

Looks Fabulous Mei!!!! I'm a little sad you didn't go shorter like me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...