Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Thing #2


Little Sis was off school on Friday due to Parent Teacher Conferences and the end of the term. We decided to have a slumber party on Thursday night. (These cookies were consumed during said slumber party.) So, for my new thing this week...

I picked up Little Sis from school!

We had a fun day planned, including snarfing the "student special" (cheeseburger, curly fries, small drink) at Woody's, the local burger place, and spending the rest of Sister's Christmas money at the mall. She bought jeans and a jacket. No luck finding a white skirt, however.

Before the festivities began, I arrived at the school parking lot early so I could feed the little punk in the car. He was not employing the table manners I've spent hours teaching him, however, as he tooted his way through his meal. I chose to look the other way. But when he was finished, I was alarmed to see that he had blown out of his diaper - not only all over himself, but all over his mama as well. It's not usually my style to start a luncheon/shopping outing with poo on my skirt. This is my life now. Glamorous, no?

5 comments:

Diane said...

Get used to the whole poo or throw up clothes. That experience won't be your last! Sure hope Rachel's small drink was water! You two are great sisters and those cookies looked divine!

Rachel said...

It was a fun weekend, but just for facts, it wasn't Parent Teacher Conferences, it was just end of term/semester and grade day for teachers.

Thanks for the fun Big Sis!

Emily said...

That's funny! I guess you will need to start carrying an extra outfit him and yourself!

Brit said...

poo poo everywhere! no matter where you go, it will always come to find you! and my taste buds are salivating at the memories of many burgers, fries and shakes consumed at Woody's. ah, the good ol' days

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo lucky - Tucker has never had a blowout. I understand they are common so I am very happy about this. Hopefully this won't be a regular occurance for you but if it is that it won't always be so public - that would be tough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...