Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude Day 9


With my man out of town, I've been missing him this week, and especially today. I have to admit that whenever he travels, I do enjoy having sole control of the remote, and being able to count arugula salad with avocado and parmesan, crescent rolls, and hot chocolate as dinner. (Entrees are overrated.) But in his absence, I am always reminded how much he helps me and how much his little guys need him. He is the greatest daddy I know. He pays attention to the boys, giving them his love and guidance and keeping them in line. He steps in with two extra hands whenever mine are inadequate. When he is around, the boys get more wrestle time, more SportsCenter, and more one-on-one attention from either parent. So today, without him, I am grateful for the man in my life.

Now come home and rub my feet! (Yeah. Like that will ever happen.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...