Sunday, November 13, 2011

12of12: November (Saturday)

Today I am thankful for my camera. Every 12th day of the month, I take photos to document my day. I like it when the 12th falls on a Saturday because that means my man is most likely in town.

1. Grapefruit for breakfast. Yum! 2. The boys "helped" their dad rake the leaves. 3. Oops! 4. More leaves. 5. Graham cracker snack 6. We enjoyed lots of apples from our tree this year. Apple crisp, apple pie. I even canned applesauce! 7. I took these babies on their maiden voyage. The chilly wind muted my music and tossed leaves in my mouth, but it was nice to get out on the road. 8. Snow. 9. He was content to lie in bed after his nap and watch the heavy snowflakes fall outside his bedroom window. 10. Their dad was out of town all week, so they are enjoying all the wrestle time they can get. 11. Grandma Caryn & Papa Andy brought a corn dog and french fries for the punk so my man and I could go on a date. Everyone is happy! 12. Pei Wei and a movie. (In Time. It was interesting at first, but the plot and writing became weak.) My man loves posing for pictures. Loves it!

4 comments:

kylee said...

oh to be young and "help" with chores. now we're old and we actually have to do it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful day! Topped off with date night, what can be better?

Laura said...

Your boys are adorable. How lucky you have fall leaves. I'm in AZ and we never see fall.

trulymegs said...

Love the oops photo! Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...