Monday, September 12, 2011

12of12: September (Monday)

Click on the block of photos to enlarge.

1. There are days when I run because I should, and days when I actually want to. Today was one of the latter. 2. Monday = grocery shopping. Yes, the punk has a black eye. He also has a scraped shin and a bandaid on his finger. All from separate incidents. 3. The punk has been so sweet to his "bwudduh" lately. When the basher starts to squeal, he runs to get him a new toy. When the baby spits up, he asks me for a burp cloth and insists on doing the clean-up himself. 4. Just this week, I increased my number of music students from 2 to 5! (4 piano, 1 violin) Time to buy some new material. 5. Wendy's drive-thru for lunch. 6. A chicken nuggets picnic.7. The basher has been sucking his thumb much more lately. He puts his arms around my neck, grabs my hair with both hands, and with a strand in his fist, sucks his thumb in my ear. I love it. 8. The boys and I played outside for a while before nap time. 9. Making dinner. 10.Grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette, tomato soup made with fresh tomatoes from my parents' garden, and warm banana bread. 11.The basher loves "chasing" his big brother. (Check out my man's arms. Mmmm mmm.) 12. He also enjoys panda during bath time.

3 comments:

trulymegs said...

Cute photo of you with your little-ist guy.

Meili said...

Thanks Megan!

kylee said...

there are days i tell myself i'm going to run and then there are days i don't. for some reason i always seem to have the days i don't. i decided wendys has the best fast food around. fast food is never really great but if i'm going to get it i almost always choose wendys. unless i crave fries, then i go to mcdonalds. that dinner of yours sounds AMAZING! i looove banana bread.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...