Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've Been Burgled!

When my man is out of town, I get tired. So when the punk came into my room early this morning, I let him watch a couple cartoons while the basher and I dozed. After he finished his second episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, he asked if we could get up and get some breakfast. I opened one eye and grunted. He knew he wasn't going to get the response he wanted, so my sweet punk quietly left my room and shut the door. I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't do the normal thing, which is to get louder and louder in his protests until the baby wakes up, thereby putting an end to my repose. No, he almost seemed to sneak out as quietly as possible so as not to wake his overworked mama. What a thoughtful little guy!

About 2 minutes after he left my room, his motive was revealed. I heard Talking Carl coming from the front room. The sneaky punk had stolen my phone!

The phone burglar.
Caught!
If he is cute enough, he won't be punished.
Okay, he's off the hook.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...