On the 12th of each month, I take 12 photos to document my day. Here's what the 12th of March looked like in the Bell home.
[Click on the block of photos to enlarge.]
1. We finally put the finishing touches on the punk's new big boy room. He now has shelves and a hamper.
2. Sweeping the master bedroom after my man installed our new shelves. We're still working on our finishing touches.
3. The punk gets to watch a cartoon when I get in the shower. Last time I left him to his own devices without the distraction of TV, he biffed it off the fireplace hearth and I had to run out of the bathroom, naked and wet, to rescue him. Today he chose Thomas the Train.
4. Lunch: scrambled eggs, cheddar, and Uncle John's salsa on a toasted sesame bagel. Yum!
5. I wanted to show the size of my 39-week belly so I laid down for this shot. Then the punk came in to join me for the photo shoot.
6. It was overcast and a bit gray today, but warm enough for some park action. Should I have let the punk jump with a stick in his hand?
7. Maternity jeans and cowboy boots.
8. Climbing the spiral.
9. Bringing Up Boys by James C. Dobson
10. My man and I went to the Red Iguana for our last date this century.
11. It was seriously the best Mexican food I've ever had. I found myself making involuntary "yummy" sounds.
12. We returned home in time to enjoy the punk's nightly bath/bedtime routine as a family.