Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

We had a great time trick-or-treating! That is, until the punk complained that he was cold and wanted to go home, take a bath, and go to bed. An hour early. The poor kid is feverish and miserable today. He has a Halloween hangover without even getting to enjoy his candy last night!

Bumblebee & Dragon

Cuter Bumblebee & Dragon

"Trick or Treat!"

We love our neighborhood friends!


It was a perfect Halloween night. Warm, clear, and bright. My family came over for chili. We had just the right number of trick-or-treaters, meaning I gave candy to a bunch of cutie pies, but didn't have to turn off the lights and hide behind the couch to avoid obnoxious late-comers. I was done with door duty by 8:30! Not too shabby. Now if only my punk weren't currently shivering and sweating under a blanket, I'd be content.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...