Tuesday, June 12, 2012

12of12: June (Tuesday)

On the 12th of each month, I take 12 photos to document my day.
[Click on the block of photos to enlarge.]

1. Breakfast: leftover vegetable cheese torte. 2. We love that Uncle Davey has decided to stay with us until he gets married. (Photo by the punk!) 3. Enjoyed a sandwich from Oh Mai Vietnamese Sandwich Kitchen for the second day in a row. I just may go again tomorrow. You should too. 4. Grandma Lynn watched the boys while I attended a staff meeting. She has pretty flowers. 5. In the summer months, the boys almost always leave wet from her house. Hose, fountain, sprinkler toys... a happy childhood is built upon water fun. 6. Peas! 7. Cake break. 8. After quiet time/nap time, the boys had a grand ol' time throwing blankets back and forth over the top of the crib. 9. I taught one piano student with both boys clinging to me. Then the basher took a turn on the keys. 10. Clean hair and foam letters. 11. Uncle Joe gave the basher a rocking' new 'do. 12. Squeezing in a workout.

1 comment:

kylee said...

i wish i had a cake break every day of my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...