On the 12th of each month, I take 12 photos to document my day. This Tuesday in April was overcast, but warmer than the recent unseasonably snowy days we've experienced. My man is absent from today's photo shoot because he's in Boston for work. When the punk told my friend Becky where his daddy is, he said he's "at work in Barnes & Noble." At least he remembered the first letter.
1. My day began at 1:00 AM with the basher's first meal.
2. My brother in-law's girlfriend Ashley came over to watch the McBash while I enjoyed some one-on-one time with the punk.
3. Today will go down in infamy as the day this girl lost her car keys. I've never done that before. Ever. I only have one set of keys, which I have never lost, nor locked in the car. Until today. (It's 11 PM and they still haven't turned up.) So, Ashley let me borrow her car - which came with this key chain - for my outing with the punk.
4. The punk's favorite moment of the week: Kindermusik! Here, he and his fellow classmates enjoy story time on the story blanket.
5. Coconut shrimp tacos! These delicious creations are the special on Tuesdays at Cafe Rio, where we joined my friend Sarah for lunch. Happy 30th, Sarah!
6. "Give me your hand, Mama!"
7. Deep in thought.
8. Hello, spring! Please stay a while.
9. He asked for help to climb the wall, but did not need any assistance on the dismount.
10. Preparing for nap time.
11. Making use of the new double stroller.
12. My friend Becky brought Pawit's green curry with tofu and much-needed adult conversation. She also played with the punk, held the basher while I ate, and assisted with the bedtime routine. Thank goodness for great friends!
P.S. Yes, I am as tired as I look.