Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I heart SL

Today I went to a Middle Eastern restaurant at 9th and 9th to meet my great friend for a late lunch. As the punk and I were waiting for him, a Clark Kent look-a-like rode up on his bike wearing a white mesh muscle shirt and black spandex shorts. I looked up and smiled a friendly greeting as I started moving the stroller out of his way. As he smiled back, he looked right into my eyes and said,

"For a minute, I thought you were my sister, and I was like, you had ANOTHER baby?"

Pause, while I figure out what to say to that...

Mr. Kent: "He's a cutie."

Me: "Oh, thanks!"

Mr. Kent: "You're cuter than my sister too."

Me: "Well, thanks for that too!"

I love Salt Lake.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that story!!!

Heather said...

I to heart SL but I will admit I do like the little slower paced life up here.

Becky Rhead said...

Holy awesome! That would have totally made my day too.

Rachel said...

Superman was flirting with you?! That's awesome!!!

salreem said...

:)

Sarah Garner said...

Woot Woot... go Lois Lane!

Even if your Clark Kent may or may not have insestuos (umm...sp?) tendencies flirting with his sisters [cuter] look alike!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...