Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunsets and Palm Trees and Sand. Oh My!

My man, our punk, and I recently vacationed on the beautiful island of Maui with his parents and brother. It was a week of fun, relaxation, sun, food, luxury, and missing our basher boy, but being very relieved we didn't have to attempt those flights with an energetic one year-old. My man golfed, snorkled, and sunned. My punk played all day in the pool and on the beach. I enjoyed the flower-scented air, running on the beach, and an 80-minute beach-side massage. We all spent almost every minute in our swim suits. I even enjoyed Mother's Day at Cheeseburger in Paradise, and my 9th wedding anniversary at Pineapple Grill. Can life get any better? I submit that it can not!

Here are some of my favorite shots of the week. Backwards. (If you demand chronological order, you may begin at the bottom of the page.)


We celebrated our 9th anniversary in paradise.


Punk's first rainbow! Ever since his primary class talked about rainbows, he has hoped to see one. Maui makes dreams come true.

My man joined his little bro for a scuba refresher course and a short dive.


That's his mom and brother in his right eye and his dream babe in his left.




My man and his dad enjoyed two days of golf at Kapalua.


The punk partied hard every day, then crashed hard every night.
Exploring the streets of Lahaina





Kapalua Bay

Crackers for the punk and Grandma Lynn


Gearing up at Snorkel Bob's




I'm pretty sure I ate onion rings every day in Hawaii.

Mother's Day brunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise.


Mother's Day: ready for church!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...