On the 12th of each month, I take 12 photos to document my day. Are you joining me in my 12of12 challenge?
(Click on the block of photos to enlarge.)
1. Lunch at the Mount Olympus Stake Women's Conference. I sang in the women's choir for this event; the (fantastic) keynote speaker was Ardeth Kapp. My lovely little sis attended with me.
2. Green eyeliner.
3. Sunny, clear, and 52 degrees. Not bad for February!
4. Waking up from his nap.
5. Making ants on a log.
6. The punk's friend Charlie invited him to his 2nd birthday party at Jungle Jim's Playland.
7. Smiles on the swings.
8. Cupcakes for cousin Miriam's first birthday. (Yes, we attended 2 birthday parties today!)
9. Me with my best girls: cousin Brooke and sister Rachel.
10. The birthday girl with her people.
11. Bathtime! And my man's attempt at a modesty patch for the punk.
12. I will never tire of this incredible view from my balcony. Goodnight Salt Lake City!