Thursday, October 29, 2009

Babes a la Mode

A couple months ago, my friend Brittany and I decided on a whim to go see the movie Julie and Julia. It's not often that I do things spontaneously anymore; call it old age, motherhood, or marriage to my man. So our rash decision to go to an 8:00 pm showing was ca-razy! It made me feel giddy, selfish, and wild.

We both loved the movie and walked away feeling inspired. We decided in the parking lot of the movie theater to form a monthly cooking group with our girlfriends. We wanted to challenge ourselves into becoming more adventurous cooks. And so, Babes a la Mode was born. View the blog here!

2 comments:

Brit said...

starting a movie at 8 pm????? we are such rebels!!!!

Mary H. said...

I wish I lived closer and could be in your cooking club. Sounds fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...