Friday, October 31, 2008

New Find Friday: Seraph Stationery

I have recently become a very big fan of greeting cards. I love the heavy texture of letterpress cards, and the feeling of holding one in my hand. Sometimes an email just can't replace a real, live card with a stamp. I am discovering so many companies who make unique, playful, stylish cards, and I find myself wanting to stock up on millions of them just in case! One such business is called Seraph Stationery. It is a local company out of Draper, and the owner is a friend of my designer friend Dave.

I LOVE these comic cards. I mean, is there a better word in the English language than Shazaam!?
And these vintage cards are just so deliciously girly! I have a few of them, just waiting for the right occasion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...