This may have been my favorite Halloween ever!
- Improv Thriller dance party; the punk has some serious moves!
- Family lunch at Five Guys, where the punk loudly wished the adjacent table full of missionaries a "Happy Halloween, missionaries!" and elicited an "Aaawwwww!" from the sisters, who then shook his hand.
- Soaking in the surprisingly warm sunshine before naps. Last day in the '60s?
- Trick or Treating with the punk's two little buddies. The punk loves his friends, and could the weather have been any nicer?!
- Chili, cornbread, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, and chocolate cake with family.