Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12of12

Tomorrow I shall begin one of my goals for 2011: joining my friend Amy in her 12of12 challenge. It is a lovely project in which I will take photos to document my day on the 12th of each month. I will then choose the 12 best shots and post them for you here (and in my 2011 family photo album). I think it's a great way to capture the day-to-day life of my family. Most of my photo albums are filled with the "important" things like birthdays, Christmas, the punk's firsts... But this will allow me to look back on my year and see what really happened.

The sum of all the typical, mundane moments is what makes a life. So here's to capturing that life in photos! Will you join me?

The 12of12 challenge begins tomorrow. I plan to keep my camera by my bed tonight so I will remember to start snapping photos first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Very cool idea. Thanks. I think I'll try it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...