Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So Cute

My man, the punk and I went out to breakfast early this morning. After the man paid the bill and left to catch a flight, the punk and I lingered to finish our pancakes. (I may die in the next 5 minutes of early morning sugar overload. Farewell.)


In observing the decor of the restaurant, the punk said something I've never heard him say before and it tickled my funny bone. He pointed to some flowers in a vase and said, "Flowers, so cute!" I wasn't sure if I had heard him correctly, so I asked him to repeat what he had said. "Flowers, so cute!" I laughed so loud and hard that he could be in no doubt of how I felt about his new phrase; he is not lacking in positive reinforcement. So then he pointed to the decorative plates on the walls and said, "Plates, so cute!"

When we got home, I asked him to repeat his new phrase for the camera. (The lighting in our basement is horrible, so please ignore the poor cinematography.) Enjoy!


4 comments:

Karla and Wayne said...

Calvin is so DANG cute!!!!!

Becky Youkstetter said...

How can he possibly be that adorable!?

Emily Ortiz said...

I think his little voice is SO CUTE!!

Brit said...

seriously???? I'm dying because HE's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...