Monday, July 30, 2012

Quinoa Pizza Bites


These healthy little darlings are packed with flavor and easy to make. My boys like them and I must admit that I ate more than my share. (I finished dinner 3 hours ago and I'm still full.) Mmmmm...

Quinoa Pizza Bites

2 C cooked quinoa
3 large eggs
1 C chopped onion
1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 C fresh basil, chopped
1 C chopped pepperoni slices (1/2 of a 7 oz bag)
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried crushed oregano
marinara sauce for dipping

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top and press down gently to compact. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with marinara on the side.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...